Definition of “cookie”
A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie.
A cookie is a text file that the website you visit may save on your computer, tablet or mobile phone and collects information about such as IP numbers and your choices and activities on our website. Any settings you make for the website is saved for your next visit. Cookies are also used to keep statistics and measure the traffic to the website.
This means that in the future we can develop and improve our service and our services.
If you want more information about cookies or the Electronic Communications Act, you can visit the Swedish Post and Telecom Agency’s website here.
Browsing on RLS Global AB/Chlorasolv Academy websites
RLS Global does not gather any personal information or information related to any individual via cookies. The only information collected is gathered using a cookie ID (a number of approx. 20 characters) plus a country ID. This means that RLS Global will only be able to use statistical data that relate to groups of people, but will in no way be able to identify any individual or information or site activity related to any individual.
What is the gathered information used for?
The cookie collected information is used to help RLS Global understand its visitors and how they interact with the website. All information is anonymous, but tracks trends such as the users trail through the website.
Which information is gathered?
The information gathered by the cookie is defined by Google Analytics and is information such as:
- Time of current site visit.
- If and when the site was last visited by the user.
- From which site did the user come to the RLS Global/ChloraSolv Academy website (note that first party cookies do not share information across sites).
- IP address, which again is used to identify information like country, state, city (this is known as IP geolocation). The cookie does not collect information like name, email or other address or billing information.
- Also the Google Analytics Terms of Service clearly prohibits any Analytics customers from gathering information that associate personal information with Google Analytics information.
First-party and third-party cookies
Cookies used at ChloraSolv Academy:
|Name||Type, information collected and cookie function||Thinning time||Disclosure of information to third parties|
|_ga||Google Analytics. Used to distinguish users||2 years||Google gets access to the information that the cookie has collected.|
|pll_language||Polylang. Used to save the visitor’s language selection.||1 year|