RLS Global protects the individual’s personal privacy and places value on the individual’s personal data being processData privacy is of high importance for RLS Global and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data. We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected.
What personal data is collected and for what purposes?
RLS Global collects personal data for example when you use our products and services, subscribe for our newsletter, apply for a job or contact us in other kind of matters.
RLS Global collects personal data which is necessary to administer customer and supplier relations and to provide services in accordance with mutual agreements. Your name, address, email address and telephone number are types of personal data that RLS Global collect, but personal data can also include other information such as your IP address.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
Depending upon the nature of your interaction with us, we may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Special Category Health Data type of products used.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- User Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences
Where do we store your data?
The data that we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws.
For transfers outside the EEA, RLS Global will use Standard Contractual Clauses and Shields as safeguards for countries without adequacy decisions from the European Commission.
For how long is the data stored?
The data we collect about you will be saved, no information about you will be saved for longer than is necessary or in a manner that is inconsistent with law.
Who can access your data?
Your data may be shared internal within RLS Global and externally trough eg. ConvaTec Ltd.
We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties.
What is the legal ground for processing?
We will always process your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and
regulations. We will inform you whether the provision of your personal data is statutory or required to enter into a contract. We will also inform you if there is an obligation to provide personal information and any consequences if you choose not to do so.
What are your rights?
Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact RLS Global and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability:
Whenever RLS Global processes your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by RLS Global at any time.
Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on RLS Global´s legitimate interest. RLS Global will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
Your right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing.
You can opt out from direct marketing by the following the instruction in each marketing email or newsletter.
Right to restriction:
You have the right to request that RLS Global restricts the process of your personal data under the following circumstances:
- if you object to a processing based RLS Global’s legitimate interest, RLS Global shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
- if you have claim that your personal data is incorrect, RLS Global must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
- if the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead
- if RLS Global no longer needs the personal data but it is required by you to defend legal claims.
How can you exercise your rights?
You can at anytime demand RLS Global to erase you personal data by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates to our Privacy Notice:
Company contact details
RLS Global AB is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
RLS Global AB, Neongatan 5, 431 53 Mölndal, Sweden
Companies register: Bolagsverket/Swedish Companies Registration Office
Company registration number: 556726-3495
VAT registration number: VAT NO. SE556726-349501